• Budgeting, planning and controlling finances.
• Reviewing, analysing, and reporting on the company’s financial data and performance
• Taking control of the co-op’s financial planning and risks associated with future goals
• Make investment decisions by considering cash/liquidity capabilities and risks.
• Initiate process and performance improvement.
• Analyse data beyond financial figures.
• Strong knowledge of corporate financial law and financial management practices.
• Analytical thinking, stress resistance, and leadership.
• Solid communication skills, especially persuasiveness and decisiveness.
• A proven track record of managing complex financial processes.
• Ability to perform detail-oriented work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
Job Additional Information