Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
Conducting performance and wage reviews.
Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
Creating clear and concise reports.
Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in the catering Industry
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.