– Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
– Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
– Maintain and update company databases.
– Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
– Answer queries by employees and clients.
– Update office policies as needed.
– Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
– Book meeting rooms as required.
– Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
– Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
– Arrange travel and accommodations.
– Schedule in-house and external events.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with office management software.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures like MS Office (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills.