– Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
– Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
– Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
– Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
– Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
– Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
– Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
– Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
– Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.