• Finding prospects and leads to increase market presence for the organization.
• Learn about our current products and have an understanding of the variety of school uniform needs.
• Work with external marketing agency to develop campaigns for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This includes generating new ideas to appeal to the consumer and schools.
• Execute marketing strategies, brand positioning and promotional material design.
• Track and monitor current supporting schools and potential new schools.
• Prepare and present reports to management on a bi-weekly basis.
• Lead website enhancement activities.
• Responsible for working with buying department to ensure correct products and quantities are being sourced from suppliers to meet the schools’ requirements.
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• At least 3 years of experience in marketing and customer service
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Excellent analytical, decision-making, and organizational skills
Digital marketing experience.
Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
A high level of attention to detail.
Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.