– Moving of huge equipment that cannot be carried by the forklift as and when necessary.
– Offloading and loading of consignment using the Crane.
– Observe safety regulations when carrying consignment from time to time.
– Realize possible movement when carrying the consignment as and when necessary.
– General cleanliness of the Crane.
– Advise the Superior all breakdowns of the Crane as soon as possible.
– Advise the Superior of the regular service when due.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Class 2 driver's license
- Crane operator certificate
- Ability to operate a crane