· Facilitating end to end employee movements & placements.
· Administration of payroll and production of payroll related reports.
· Administering employee consultative meetings (Site Works Council meetings).
· Assisting in managing the staff canteen and canteen costs.
· Producing monthly and quarterly Human Resources reports.
· Coordinating Wellness, Industrial Relations and Engagement activities.
· Running annual performance cycle & facilitating scorecard development and administration.
· Ensuring Training and Development of all employees by formulating the year’s training calendar.
· Monitoring, enforcing, and tracking performance improvement and development plans.
· Maintaining and ensuring confidentiality and security of all Human Resources and employee files.
· Monitoring sectional costs, headcount & structure control.
· Handling employee IR issues including grievance and disciplinary hearings.
· Developing and coordinating leave management plans for the business.
· Administering staff monthly fuel and cellphone allowances.
· Organising employee medical examinations including food handlers.
· Organising Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff.
- A first degree in Human Resources Management/Social Sciences or equivalent
- Corporate membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an FMCG setup
- Knowledge in payroll processing.