– Supervising daily operations of network and server infrastructure.
– Aligning IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals.
– Managing IT budgets, forecast, handling cash flow and enforcing cost-effectiveness.
– Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes.
– Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware.
– Assuring that IT activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
– Testing, troubleshooting and adjusting information systems to operate effectively.
– Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication systems.
– Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required.
– Designing new computer systems and frameworks.
– Risk mitigation planning.
– Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation.
– Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science is required.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Ability to assess and recruit top candidates, train new IT staff, supervise and motivate team members for high performance.
- Experience coordinating installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Ability to identify software needs.
- Knowledge of architecture processes and performance reports of operating systems.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Skills to understand and oversee code development.
- Strong problem-solving capacity.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools.