• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
Degree in Accounting or any other related qualification.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
• Data entry and Microsoft excel skills