• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Degree in HR or any other related qualification.
Minimum of 5 years work experience as an HR manager.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience in industrial relations.
IPMZ Qualification is a must.
Master in MBA or Strategic Management and Corporate Governance.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company