• Drafting of employees’ contracts of employment.
• Assist in the On-boarding of employees as and when required
• Maintain quality and consistency of all employees’ HR Database information
• Communicating with the Key account consultant and or Client contact person in regard to near expiring
contracts and ensuring time out renewal or termination of the contracts depending
• Assist in undertaking appropriate Disciplinary actions on employees reported by Client to have
undertaken any form of misconduct
• Sought for ways to improve employee performance and undertake Performance reviews for non-
• Identify opportunities for improving Human Resources Processes through information system changes
• Continuously seek ways to add value to clients being served
• Drafting of the monthly HR Report .
• Assist in developing, revising and modifying training content for various Training programs
• Assist in facilitating some Training programs
• Competently process payroll on a monthly basis
• Update and ensure all employee payroll data is accurate and up to date
• Generate and submit all relevant payroll reports that enable Payments to be processed.
• Prepare Consolidated payment schedules for all Third Parties’ returns by the 27th of every month
• Ensure Pay slips are sent to employees three days before day of payment.
- BS degree in Human Resources Management or any related Degree
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- IPMZ Diploma is an added advantage
- Advanced Computer literacy
- Technologically Savvy
- Excellent customer service
- Well-developed business acumen
- Commercial awareness
- People Grower
- High emotional intelligence