– Interpret and review shop drawings.
– Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
– Monitor overall construction performance with regard to technical quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
– Note and report on work that does not meet requirements.
– Educate workers on the required standards.
– Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
– Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
– Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Bachelor of science degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering.
- 3 years experience in Foundry Industry.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.